Can-Am Maverick X3 replacement RACING COMPOUND brake pads.
- Copper sintered material with high friction coefficient.
- Excellent performance and recovery It suits for mid-heavy duty motorcycles. The friction coefficient can reach above 0.55 while in average working temperature Stable using life, less rotor wearing.
- During the service temperature, only a slight friction coefficient change while in different speed and reducing speed. It also carries a great RACING performance.
- Resist the water and mud along with less wearing
- It suits for motorcycle / bicycle / ATV / UTV Low noise.
- ABE/ECE R78 、R90 approval along with KBA61270 , qualified with OEM standard.
- For Stock calipers use only.
- HH RACING COMPOUND
- What does HH compounds mean on brake pads? HH COMPOUND LEVEL Pads – These have the highest coefficient of Friction and are ideal for High performance UTV and race track use. Some modern performance UTV specify HH as standard.
- Are sintered brake pads better? For those riders racing, sintered brake pads may work better because of there ability to be less affected by heat build up. The heavier you are on brakes, the more heat is generated. Sintered brake pads will not fade as much as organic brake pads on those long steep descents